Active Research includes studies currently being conducted.
#Methods for TV / ELF study:
TV Study Method and Scripts
This study makes use of a number of software and hardware tools to collect and process data. The tools used are separated by phase of study:
- Identification of unique sub and above audible range that have been documented in published patents to exhibit nervous system response:1. Debian Linux box.
- ATSC with record function for the collection of TV programming samples over the digital airwaves.
- SoX used with scripts for looking below 20hz and below 100Hz.
- Gummi LaTex editor for transcribing in TeX format then to PDF.
- ffmpeg for conversion of media as well as frequency band high and low pass, before using with SoX.
- Identification of correlation between audio and placebo audio (below and above audio removed) with frontal lobe EEG data:1. GNUplot for charting of the collected EEG data.
- MUSE EEG headset.
- Android Software: Mind Monitor, for connected EEG band to Android phone via bluetooth for real time data collection from 4 probes of the frontal lobe.
Scripts so far:
- Draft of script to render audio data to FFT charts using the -spectrogram function of SoX:
#!/bin/bash ffmpeg -i $1 $1.wav sox $1 -S -m spectrogram -y 400 -X 24 -m -o $1full.png